Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chronicles of Kamarul...the Brother, the G-Units and the Wardrobe

Okay...you know what, for the past...urm, maybe 7 months I have tried to come out with ideas and contains that might attract readers into my blog...and yeah as you can see, nothing much really works...hohohohooo...I still only had like 2 to 3 people coming over, and they are all my bestfriends and all...so practically, no public ever came visiting my blog...which is kinda sad...haha

But just now, just just now, I was at the Orange cyber cafe in Taman Kosas...and I was reading Gay Authors when suddenly I happen to remember some facts about me and my life that I think....kinda interesting....huhuhuhu

So I guess I'm gonna start blogging about this particular part of my life....I hope people will start to come over and read the stuffs....huhuhhuu...this is a big part from me...

And I hope for those people who didn't quite know who I was before this, I hope you could open up your mind a lil bitand read with an open heart....hahahhaa

Alright, so enjoy the trip!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment